Your all round welfare is our concern, we aim at fulfilling heavens goal

A Lion Can Become a Prey.


Some days back I was home watching a favourite channel, Nat Geo Wild. Now , I can't recall the series being shown, but I can never forget the picture I saw!

An obviously hungry lion was giving chase to a gazelle. In its attempt to escape being a prey to the king of the jungle, the gazelle ran into a water body. The lion followed. Unknown to the lion, that water body was crocodile-infested.


As the lion was wading through the water in pursuit of the gazelle, a big crocodile swam up to it and voilĂ ! The next thing I saw was the neck of the lion in the jaws of the reptile!

As I stared at the TV screen, wide eyed, I sensed the Holy Spirit telling me that anyone, no matter how powerful, would end up a prey like the lion if they left their area of strength.

The lion, despite being the king of the jungle, left its area of strength(land) and wandered into the water(another animal's area of strength) in pursuit of what he would eat and ended up being eaten!

What has God called you to do? To what purpose has he anointed you? Endeavour to stay faithful and true to it.

"Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called" 1Cor.7:20

Always remember, even a lion can become a prey if he doesn't stay in his calling!

Wishing you blissful Monday blessings.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Holiness is an instruction and not and option