Your all round welfare is our concern, we aim at fulfilling heavens goal

ABORTION

Never in life have I heard a theme like that. What would the preacher preach? And what would the teacher teach? I mustn't miss it; I said to my self. Indeed God's anger has been kindled against the ladies that commit atrocities. I must be there to witness the piercing effect of God's word on those ladies who commit abortions. I concluded within.

Vum vum vum went our vehicle. Right there at the venue we alighted. The man of God climbed the pulpit, and Our hearts  were made ready to receive from the Lord. Today's service is not for me; I assured myself once again. I'm not a woman, therefore the topic abortion is not fitting to me.
But as the man of God began to preach; ush, ahh and  ehh were common involuntary utterances that proceeded from my mouth. Before he could say Jack Robins, I was already before the altar crying.

I had expected a wayward lady there, but in her place was I found. No mention was made of foetus abortion through out the message.
Rather I saw my emptiness and woe. I saw that I was a great abortionist. I remembered  the times When I have aborted my dreams just before my breaking forth. I saw the number of projects I had aborted for careless reasons. And while kneeling there, I was in bitterness and also in wonder. Have I not aborted my destiny? I thought within.

Now dear reader; Esau for  a Morsel of meat, aborted his destiny. Samson for the love of women aborted his purpose. Ruben for some minutes pleasure with his father's concubine mortgaged his future and that of his descendant.

For what and with what are you aborting the glorious future God has planned for you?

Before you condemn others, how many times have you aborted divine burden due to frivolities?

Make up your mind to strive till you bringforth. Don't give up the fight for success. Don't waste your years of labour by quitting. Know that it is not over until you give up.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Holiness is an instruction and not and option